$500,000 Year-End Challenge Grant
Deadline: December 31
Goal: $2.7 Million
Please help multiply the $500,000 Year-End Challenge Grant to help First Liberty reach our $2.7 Million goal. Your support helps our attorneys DEFEAT dangerous attacks on religious liberty that could transform America into an anti-religious nation. Your gift will help win cases such as these:
- High school football coach Joe Kennedy . . . fired for praying.
- Aaron and Melissa Klein . . . penalized $135,000 for declining to create a cake to celebrate a same-sex wedding.
- A U.S. Marine . . . convicted at a court-martial for refusing an order to remove an inspirational Bible verse from her work station.
- The American Legion . . . trying to stop radical lawyers who want to tear down a 90-year-old World War I Memorial in the shape of a cross.
- Health official and lay pastor Eric Walsh . . . fired for his biblical view of marriage.
- Mary Anne Sause . . . ordered to stop praying in her own home.
- Chabad of Irvine . . . sued to stop traditional Orthodox Jewish religious ceremonies.
- Insight for Living Ministries International (Dr. Chuck Swindoll) . . . ordered by the government to participate in health insurance that facilitates abortion—or pay fines that would cripple their outreach.
- And similar cases across America that will determine the future of religious freedom for a generation.
My Gift to Help Multiply the Challenge Grant and Reach the $2.7 Million Goal Is: