Current Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Liberty Institute.
Summer and Fall Internship Opportunities
Our goal is to change the hearts and minds of the nation so that no one would dream of denying another person’s religious liberty. We are looking to build a small team of three interns to work together with our constitutional legal experts to develop social media content, short videos, and educational resources. The content should educate, capture the attention of a younger generation, and motivate them to share.
This is an unpaid internship located in Plano Texas, a suburb of Dallas. We can provide housing if needed. We will also work with your University to arrange college credit. All content created will become the property of Liberty Institute but your work will be credited if used in publications.
- Passionate about defending constitutional religious liberties. A desire to change your generation to ensure freedom of religion is preserved for future generations.
- Experience with graphic art software. Creative. Enjoy creating edgy art targeted at demographics under 25.
- Experience creating social media graphics, video etc (meme, gif, vines, pinterest, facebook, buzzfeed). Capacity to use humor to get across serious messages.
- Gifted writer/storyteller who can motivate people to act or think more deeply. Creative short copywriter. Have a large social media presence or blog following.
- Have studied social media movements, social media advertising, or strategies.
- Classroom or other experience with video production.
Who are we?
Liberty Institute is a 501c3 non-profit headquartered in Plano Texas (northern suburb of Dallas). We are the largest law firm in the nation solely dedicated to preserving religious liberties. We represent hundreds of cases a year where people have had their religious liberties denied in schools, the public square, or the military- and we win. We have a win rate of 99%. We are starting an educational campaign to make people aware of their constitutional religious liberties.
To be considered for one of these postions, please send an email to email@example.com with prior work experience (resume or coursework) and links to any content developed that would illustrate ability and passion for the types of projects mentioned.